Free consultation

Although I do occasionally produce to sell at shows, most of my work is through private commission where I work closely with a client to produce something unique and personal.

My works have been commissioned for:

  • Sculptures for enhancing private gardens or public spaces
  • Gifts for anniversaries and weddings
  • Memorials
  • Architectural pieces

Please contact me for a free consultation.

Process - what happens next

The process begins with a free consultation and site visit. I can provide guidance, but often the client has ideas of their own, and I can confirm what is achievable.

Once I understand your requirements, I can then return to my studio and provide you with accurate costs, material choices and timescales – providing you with options to consider.

Once you have given this some thought, if you wish to proceed, we can finalize the design and confirm material choices, and provide you with a date for completion. We provide a free itemized quotation, and this will detail all labour and material costs (plus delivery and installation if required).

We are not currently VAT registered, and no VAT is to be added.

Upon acceptance of a quotation we require a 25% deposit. The remaining 75% payment must be remitted at the time of completion, collection, delivery or installation. I do not provide payment terms or credit.
Decorative stone sculptures designed, built and installed
Copyright © 2020 - Bill Johnston